- 2 Axis motorization, 3rd Axis (Polarization) optional.
- Supports manual control when required.
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires any Ku or C band satellite within 2 minutes.
- Eliminates costly repointing and network downtime due to inadvertent motion, satellite change, areas where ground shifts occur (earthquakes, landslides, mine blast zones, etc…).
- Can be easily relocated when mounted on a semi-permanent platform without the need for any specialised equipment.
- Support 1.2, 1.8 and 2.4 antennas.
The RMML-100 system is easily configured to provide instant access to satellite communications for any application that requires reliable and/or remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for industries such as Oil & Gas Exploration, Mining, Disaster Management, Construction, Mobile Offices, Emergency Services, Cellular Backhaul and many others.
- Elevation range 80. (10. to 90. adjustable)
- Azimuth Range 100. – (360. Manual adjustable)
- Operational 80 km/h (50mph)
- Survival 201 km/h (125mph)
- Rx & Tx Cables 2 RG6 Cables -20m each